Wallace PTA offers a variety of programs to help parents, students, and communities succeed. The PTA presents signature programs such as Red Ribbon Week as well as annual events such as Reflections and Teacher Appreciation Week.
Here are just a few of the programs and services that the Wallace PTA provides:
- Arts in Education/Reflections: Participate in PTA's annual program to encourage students to express themselves through dance choreography, film production, literature, musical composition, photography, and visual arts. Learn more.
- Dad's Club: Meet other dads and help out with traffic flow, the annual Chili Cookoff and lots of other fun events that are perfect for Wallace dads. Learn more.
- Multicultural Events: Help recognize and celebrate the value in the diversity of cultures heritage, and educational needs at our school, including coordinating the annual Multicultural Night at Wallace.
- Parent Education & Student Services: Help educate Wallace families and bring families together for informative events and manage Health Services & Youth Protection services to help safety and health through events like Red Ribbon Week.>
- RISD Clothes Closet: Volunteers are needed each month to help sort donations to provide gently worn clothing, new socks,new shoes and new underwear to all district children with a personal need. Give back and volunteer your time to help RISD kids!
- Library Services: Supports our Wallace library by coordinating library needs and volunteers and hosting book fairs to promote interest in reading and library support.
- Community Programs:Find out about easy ways you can help support WE by collecting box tops or linking your grocery/retail cards to Wallace for cash back. Learn more.
- Birthday in Lights: Sign up online or at the Snow Cone Social to celebrate your student's birthday on the Wallace sign facing Ferndale.
- Student Awards: Plan and support end-of-semester award ceremonies for all grade levels.