PTA Membership - All parents want to do what is best for their children, and Wallace PTA can help! The role of the PTA goes well beyond raising money for a school. Studies show that children learn more and have better self-esteem when parents are involved both at home and at school.
How does the PTA help you?
- Keeps you connected. There is no better way to know what’s happening in your school than by joining the PTA
- Provides great resources for helping your child with homework or advice preparing for a parent-teacher conference.
- Provides programs and events that enrich the daily curriculum for your child.
RISD and your PTA sponsor the following programs that make a difference in your child’s life:
- Holiday parties
- RISD clothes closet
- Arts in Education
- Class field trips
- Dad’s Club
- Buddy Fun Day
- Mentoring programs
- Student Awards and Recognition
Memberships available are:
- 1 person Parent/Guardian Member - $7.00
- 2 person (family) Parent/Guardian Member - $12.00
- 1 person Community Member (do not have a student enrolled) - $7.00
- 2 person (family) Community Member (do not have a student enrolled) - $12.00
- Faculty Member - $5.00
- TX PTA Lifetime Member (must have received TX PTA Lifetime Membership Award) - $4.75
- Wednesday, April 25
- Friday, April 27
- Saturday, April 28
- Sunday, April 29
- Tuesday, May 1
- Wednesday, May 2
- Thursday, May 3
- Friday, May 4
- Tuesday, May 8